Cordygen5 incorporates a potent blend of five, DNA certified strains of four species of 100% USDA organic, U.S. bio-mass grown cordyceps, including a patented and highly concentrated HEAA (hydroxy-ethyl-adenosine-analogs) strain to support oxygen utilization, cellular energy, stamina, ATP production, adrenal and immune function.
Cordygen5 is formulated to be the most potent, longest lasting, performance enhancing cordyceps product on the market! Whether you are a strength or endurance athlete, you’ll crush your plateaus with Cordygen5
- Advanced DR-Cap Delivery System
- Support Oxygen Utilization and VO2Max
- Increase Aerobic and Muscular Endurance
- Increase Strength & ATP
- Support Natural Testosterone Levels
- Enhance Aerobic Recovery
- Supports Healthy Immune Function
- Support Mental Focus
- 100% Natural & Tested Gluten Free
Cordygen5 is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility and is formulated & manufactured without the use of any banned substances. Contains Zero wheat, sugar, starch, salt, soy, egg, milk, artificial colors, flavors or dyes. TESTED GLUTEN FREE!
Suggested Use: Assess tolerance one capsule at a time. On training days take one (1) to three (3) delayed release capsules 45-120 minutes prior to endurance activity, cardiovascular session or weightlifting. On non-training days take one (1) to three (3) capsules. Reduce dosage when taking with other products containing cordyceps.
Stacking: For maximum strength & endurance Cordygen5 may be stacked with CRE-02, NitroCeps-ELITE, Citruvol-ELITE, INFINIT-E or Agmatine-ELITE.
Warnings: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product without consulting their physician first. Consult with your health care provider before using this product, especially if you are taking any prescription, over the counter medication, dietary supplements, or if you have any pre-existing medical condition, including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease or diabetes. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
- Zhu, Jia-Shi, Halpern, G., Jones ,K (1998) The Scientific Rediscovery of an Ancient Chinese Herbal Medicine: Cordyceps sinensis The Journal Of Alternative And Complementary Medicine [part 1]Volume 4, Number 3, 1998, pp. 289-303 [part 2] Volume 4, Number 4, 1998, pp. 429 - 457
- Guowei Dai, Tiantong Bao, Changfu Xu, Raymond Cooper, and Jia Xi Zhu, Cs-4 Improves Steady-State Bioenergy Status in Mouse Liver. The Journal Of Alternative And Complementary Medicine Volume 7, Number 3, 2001, pp. 231â€¦amp;quot;240
- Guo QC, Zhang C. (1995) Clinical Observations of Adjunctive Treatment of... with JinSHuiBao Capsule. J Administration Traditional Chinese Medicine 1995:5(suppl):22
- Wang, R., Xu, Y., Ji, P., Wang, X., Holliday, J (2001) Clinical Trial Of A Mixture of Six Medicinal Mushroom Extracts.
- Holliday, J., Cleaver, P., Loomis-Powers, M., and Patel, D., Analysis of Quality and Techniques for Hybridization of Medicinal Fungus Cordyceps sinensis, International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, Vol. 6, pp. 147-160 (2004)
- Gordon, D. (1993). : The rumored dope on Beijing's Women. Newsweek September 27): 63.
- Chen, S.Z. and Chu, J.Z. (1996). [NMR an IR studies on the characterization of cordycepin and 2-deoxyadenosine]. Zhongguo Kangshengsu Zaxhi 21: 9-12.
- Blumenthal M. (2003) Herbal Gram Abc clinical guide to herbs
- XU C.F et al in ZHU J-S, Halpern GM, Jones K. The Scientific rediscovery of a precious ancient Chinese herbal regimen: Cordyceps sinensis: Part I. J Alt Comp Med 1998;4(3):289-303.)
- ( Reference 1, Chapter Improvement of physical performance and quality of life, pages 293 - 295)
- (Wan F, Guo Y, Deng X. Chinese Traditional Patented Med 1988;9:29- 31) Research on animal studies shows cordyceps increases natural sex hormones
- Huang Y, LuJ, Zhu B, Wen Q, Jia F, Zeng S, Chen T, Li Y, Xheng G, YiZ..Zhongchengyao Yanjiu 1987;(10):24-25 Prevention and improvement of adrenal glands and thymus hormones,... improve by300%aftercordyceps supplement.
- (Zhou LT, Yang YZ, Xu YM, Zhu QY, Zhu YR, Ge XY, Gao JD. Short term curative effect of cultured Cordyceps sinensis (Berk.) Sacc. Mycelia in chronic... B. China J Chinese Materia Medica 1990;15(1):53-55)
- (Jiang JC, Gao YF. ...improvement of 51% after only one month with Cordyceps supplement J Administration Traditional Chinese Med 1995;5(suppl):23-24)
Hersteller Millennium Lieferzeit 1-3 Werktage